Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today I tried to take pictures from the lagoon as I was bringing the boat in by myself, but this is the best that they turned out...



Yesterday I had lunch with Laura at House of Blues.


Downtown is decked out for the holidays.



Thursday night we found out that there was going to be a run-through of the holiday show for Illuminations at 11:30, so a coworker and I stayed behind after clocking out, and we got to see one of the coolest things I will ever see, Illuminations without any pyrotechnics.  You would not believe how many lasers they use during the show, because you usually can't see many of them.  I didn't take any pictures of the show itself, as we weren't totally sure that we were supposed to be there (there was no one out there besides us and the crew) but here's a shot of the torches coming on way after park close (about 11:10 pm).



On Wednesday I bought two new cast pins - one for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas, as I will most likely be working on both days.

No comments:

Post a Comment