Monday, September 6, 2010

After work I went over to the Studios, because yesterday morning and today the dock manager mentioned that Star Tours is closing for refurb on Wednesday and won't be open again until 2011.  Here's one of the robots ("droid" copyright Lucasfilms, apparently, who knew?) in the queue of Star Tours, which I'm now planning on catching one more time tomorrow before it's rehabed with a totally new 3D film.  I believe the new one will be particularly hard on the motion sickness, so I don't anticipate it being one that I do very often.  Trivia: this was a bird in the America Sings attraction, some of whom still have their skin and you can still see in Splash Mountain (the geese).


And of course our favorite droid...plus the prattling one.



I'll be back to it tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment