Friday, September 24, 2010

Boo to You!

So I didn't get to take any pictures again today - I had another nice shift where I got to watch Illuminations, and I saw lots of pretty things along the way, but no camera on me.  The gross thing the last few days has been the love bugs - they are disgusting and should all die.  I was so upset when I first started seeing them the day we went to Blizzard Beach. My coworker Olivia was taking great delight in destroying them today.  Anyway, it was payday and I did something fun with some of the money - I bought a ticket to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!  I only had one day left that I wasn't working and could still get the cast discount.  This way if I don't get to see it when Mom and Dad are out, at least I didn't miss it, and I'd always be happy to go again!  The ticket looks like a regular park ticket (Minnie on the front of mine) but at least the back shows that it's something special!

OK, so I've been trying since the Daily Show about 3 hours ago to get this one, not terribly impressive photo to load, and our internet truly truly sucks something serious, so I finally have to give up.  I'll load the picture tomorrow, perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment