Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today I was just working, and as always there were many beautiful times, like the sunset and Illuminations (I love working that 9:15 shift), and actually I had a really close up view of the globe today.  Of course, I wasn't able to take any pictures, and I didn't manage to take any at all today, so here's a shot of the busses that I took yesterday.  This is what I see every day when I head out, either to work or the parks.


I was being quiet last night, as my roommate is sick, so I didn't add anything.  I had an unplanned exciting day - I signed up for a heritage class at Disney University, but because of a fun quirk of the Disney system, I showed up for class 3 hours early.  That however meant that I had time for lunch with my sister, which I had to originally turn down.  I had to cut through the Utilidor system to get out to the Contemporary, which I ran to in my little mickey mouse flats and just caught the bus to downtown.  I had a delicious salad at Wolfgang Pucks before heading back to the Magic Kingdom - so even the day that I didn't think I would go to a park I still walked through Main Street twice!  I got back to Disney University in plenty of time to stop at Company D there and make a purchase - they have different items available!  The class was an hour long, and I knew most of the information, but there were some new tidbits and I was particularly happy with the room decoration!


Then I got to go to Cast Connection.  I got a lot of fun things there - I was so impressed at what was available.  I'm going to have to go and dig through the sunglasses bin soon - mine are not in great shape, and you can't beat 50 cents.  I spent quite a bit of time there, and was very pleased with my purchases.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment