Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today was my long day of training, but it was a lot of fun.  I spent some time in the classroom first, and then we headed out into Epcot.  After a tour we came back, and it was time for costuming.  I get a special costume for when I'm out on the boats.  I look like a cruise director, which is so far the favorite costume among my roommates.  We have some pretty hideous costumes here.


Taken by Haley tonight before I went to my sister's house.  That's Chrisy in the corner laughing.  I have to be in this, Disney Look ready, to catch the 6:17 bus tomorrow morning for more training, so I am heading to bed super early!  I hope the Trek Triathlon tomorrow doesn't mess up our busses too much, I don't want to be late on the first day out on the boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment